Saturday, January 20, 2018

A Different Lightning Detector Circuit

A new circuit (for me) turns-out, it doesn't work...This was my 1st try, so no worries. Just sharing.

...I did not have this transistor installed correctly.
(correcting it still didn't work)

A fairly quick build - I tried building it using the usual methods. Of course, I'll be trying it again.
In any case, a fellow who designed & made some very nice electronic circuit boards, who is a really nice guy...sent me all the extra boards he had, and he didn't want anything for them.
There are all kinds of goodies: Thunderstorm predictor circuit, electronic thermometer circuit and others.
These will make building lightning detectors a LOT easier for me!
I was really happy while sorting them out!! :) I can hardly wait to start building...

Which reminds me - This is a bit late / overdue, actually - But, below are some Pics of great vintage electronic components I received from another, very generous electronics Expert:


Wonderful vintage components!



No comments:

Post a Comment