Friday, December 22, 2017

I'd like to share the following link, which comes from The Techlib site. It is found under 'Reader's Projects'.

This gentlemen's 'Weather Related' projects are so nice, I actually started thinking about making my own PCBs:


TechLib - Reader's Projects
 
Unfortunately, Lennie does not have any PCB's for sale. He basically only makes the boards for his own projects.

Pleasantly surprised
Very recently, I learned that two different bat detector developers (who shall remain anonymous) are also interested in lightning detectors! One in The U.S. and one from Europe. It really brought joy to my heart!

I was very happy to see, that one of them had even made himself a unique lightning recorder, which has elements reminiscent of his bat detector design. 😀

I wish I had some of the amazing skills which these gentleman possess!

Season's Greetings, Merry Christmas! And Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment